Parts Ordered Today

I went to the bank and took out 1,000$ for parts and labor that I will need on both Hornets in the next few weeks, I also have 400$ mad money in the house that I have saved. I have 2 complete set's of front end bushings and 2 idler arms comeing by early next week. The yellow car need's upper and lower control arm bushings and a new idler arm and strut rod bushigs. All the rest of the front end parts have only 1,000 miles on them in the last 2 years. The orange car need's a complete front end rebuild includeing shocks but I don't think I will replace the springs as the car sit's high in the front. It also needs a complete brake job includeing front rotors, calipers, wheel bearings and complete rear breaks. All of this work is going to be on the spendy side but what can I do. I have been more of a parts finder and an appointment organizer in the last few weeks than actually doing any real work on the cars myself. But at least I am makeing some head way.
"Doc"