Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Still Need wiring diagram for factory tach

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Still Need wiring diagram for factory tach

Steve, send me a couple of stamps, this wiring diagram is covered in the 77
AMC technical service manual supplement #1. Thin book, ut has the whole
schematic in it for Hornet AMX with tachometer. Just send a few stamps and
request a copy of it.
Eddie Stakes
1902 wycliffe
Houston, TX. 77043