Todays Work Is Over, Now I'm Going Cruiseing With The Orange Car

Todays Work Is Over, Now I'm Going Cruiseing With The Orange Car

First thing at 8 am I dropped the yellow car at my friends for the new power stering pump to be installed. I took the orange car to top it off with gas and it is now 2.33$ per gallon. I used it all last week and it only needed 3 gallons. Love them old 258 1bbl's. Stopped at the auto parts store to make sure the new power steering pressure hose and pump was ordered for the orange car. Good thing I did because it wasen't, you got to check up on even the goods parts stores and their guy's. Got the yellow car back from the shop, took the orange one to have it washed. In between all this madness I spent 1 1/2 hours sanding the new dash for the orange car. I'll pick the wife up when she gets off of work with the orange car and go to the local cruise tonight. It turned out to be a nice day weather wise today and I feel pretty good. I had some old fart telling me yesterday at the church picknic how his rusted out 77 Volare 4 door sedan was a classic car. Yea Right!! All he got after trying to sell it was 50$ from the scrap yard when he junked it!!!! only because he drove it there. AND THEN HE BOUGHT A RICER!!!! Rice is fer eatin not driveing. SAY AMEN & AMC!!!!
"Doc"