Re: 1975 gremlin...help.

Hello Linda. My name is Jeff, thanks so much for the help with the
firing order. I was able to order a service manual today through the
auto parts store. Your info gave me a bit of a head start on the tune-
up. The gremlin was my first car when I was 16 years old and this one
I think will be just as much fun.... Is your hornet in good shape? I
must say that those were pretty cool cars too. I especially like the
wagons thanks again.... Jeff --- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linda sufficool
<greenhornetlady@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi! I have a chiltons manual for 69 thru 76 american cars... I
looked it up and it says that for a OHV 199, 232, 258 it is 1-5-3-6-2-
4 in clockwise rotation. Your plugs are numbered from the front as 1-
2-3-4-5-6 with 6 being the rear plug.. I have a 72 hornet sportabout
wagon with a 232 6 in it.. have fun, Linda

> rangergeof <rangergeof@xxxx> wrote:Hello all. I was just recently
lucky enough to find a 1975 gremlin in
> my home state of michigan. It is a one owner all original car. It
is
> in great shape, but it has been sitting for a long time so it runs
> pretty bad. I am just getting started working on the engine and I
> have not yet got a service manual... can anyone tell me the firing
> order for the 258 inline 6 cylinder???? I would greatly appreciate
> any help. Thanks alot. Bye
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.