Re: Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Re: Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Rod,
Don't give up if this is really something that you want. I too, am
stalled on my Gremlin project and have had thoughts of selling out.
Although it is moving along a little faster than yours, I only have
the block done, crank, pistons, and camshaft installed. I have to
wait until John (the man helping me) can give me time.
That having been said, I spend my time on little details - removing
small parts, cleaning, sanding painting them. Like the jouce bumpers,
thermostat housing, control arms, springs, etc. Next I will be wet
sanding the engine bay and working on the steering column and some
other interior pieces. I seem to have a big pile of puzzle pieces
waiting to go back together in their new home! There's always
something to do, even if it isn't the 'big' stuff.
Good luck to you and your wife,
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"