Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Turbine rims

Mark,
Last set of turbine rims I saw go on E-bay were way out of my price range even before shipping, I think they brought a FEW hundered.

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
I have a set of turbine rims that were on the concord I got last
spring. I will not be using them. Anyone interested in them before I
put them on Ebay. I am in Southern Minnesota. Not sure what to ask
for them any help there would be great. Let me know.  Mark

Do you Yahoo!?