Running The 72 gremlin X

Well I put a street aluminum oil pump kit in my 360 and buttoned up
the cooling system last night. Today I started her up and drove her
outta the garage. Ran for about 2 hours. Kept a steady water temp of
170 degrees F and a constant oil pressure of 55 lbs at idle. Ran into
a couple of minor peoblems. 1 melted the shifter cable on the header
cause I forgot to zip tie it back and 2 broke the original throttle
cable but lucally had a spare.
Wife callin will continue update
Davis