Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics of the destruction

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics of the destruction

Lu,
 I couldn't agree more! My wife is and always will be my 1st priority. Even if she thinks my gremlin is ugly LOL
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Very funny you GUYZZZZZZ! As a female (and wife)...I can understand
not sacrificing the family budget for HOBBIES. Even if your hobby IS
your obsession (what ever happened to romance?). My priorities are
still with my family's needs before the old car. Sorry if this
offends you boyz, but the family comes first. Parts will always be
there and can wait, my son's needs won't wait. MY 2 CENTS....pinching
them here! ;-) -Lu-