From: "Kevin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/23 Tue PM 04:24:27 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] seats

They shouldn't be any different,just make sure you have all its mounts ect.
Bart

Does any body know if the seats for a '76 Grem are any different then seats
from an earlier Grem?  I need Buckets for my '76 and would like the correct
style.  Also are the Hornet or Pacer seats the same as a Gremlins? I will be
searching  for a good pair soon.