Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Hemming's Muscle Machine April 2004

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Hemming's Muscle Machine April 2004

The Barnes & Noble as well as the Books-A-Million storesin my area did not have the magazine when I went searching so I called Hemmings. I now have a three year subscription to Hemmings Muscle Machine. I also ordered the last 4 back issues. The back issues should go out tomorrow and my subscription will start with the April issue.

The last time I was in Books-A-Million I bought a copy of the March 2004 issue of MUSCLECAR ENTHUSIAST Magazine. There is an interesting article in it regarding the AMX/3. Also saw an ad for Eddies AMX posters.

Rick