Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine Froze Up

Luinda,
Not to miss the obvious, did you take the spark plugs out? Try soaking it with PB Blast and or a mix of Kerosene and marvel Mystery Oil. Squirt some in each cyl and wait a day. Then try to turn it over. Taking it apart and having to put it back together is alot of work if you didn't have to do it.
Davis
lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
I can't turn the crank shaft. Figure I'll have to tear down the
engine to find out why it won't move. Hopefully I'll get a chance
this weekend, it's supposed to be nice weather. Everyone cross your
fingers that the problem is only rusty rings & not a thrown
rod.......-Lu-