speaking of models....

If anyone is interested I have a few NOS Rambler Pro street models by Jo-Han
which went bankrupt in the 90s, and also Testors, the Testors ones feature
Centerline metal rims, I have a special on the Jo-Hans for $10 each, and
Testors is $17, shipping in US on either is $5, note you can buy off ebay a
set of SC/Rambler decals for either, of which this same mold was used for
the SC/Ramblers which sell for lots more. Email me directly if anyone wants
one, or for a photo of any not shown, also have a few Matador NASCAR 12
models left $19 and a few Pro street AMX Testors left for $19 also, when
they are gone they will be gone for good!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com