Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Stupid question about front drum brakes

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Stupid question about front drum brakes

Sorry again about my goof, I am usually pretty good about my amc knowledge. I don't knkow what I was thinking when I wrote that. Good thing you guys are here to watch me. Just glad I didn't work on my gremlin that day! Geesh, modern medicine.
 Davis