Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First Winter Storm Comeing This Friday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] First Winter Storm Comeing This Friday

Another big AMEN on the credit cards. It makes it easy when I "Discover" something I need.

I can relate to the single digit temps. I lived in Monroe, Michigan for seven years. The wife and I were both born and raised in southeast Texas. The first winter was awesome. After a couple more the beauty just wasn't the same. It took a couple of years before I was able to get my wife to wear a sexy negligee to bed.......I sewed it to the outside of a sweat suit......hehehehehe.

I had a garage in Michigan but it wasn't insulated or heated. We did a lot of hybernating during the worst cold. You can bundle up with more clothes for the cold, down here in Texas, if it gets too hot, you can only take so much off! At least I can work in the garage.

Rick