Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: holy smokes didn't mean to stir things up

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: holy smokes didn't mean to stir things up

In a message dated 10/27/03 11:33:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, scottco73@xxxx writes:
never thought anyone was mad just having fun, was being sarcastic
about asking about the fenders I know the cars are rare which was the
appeal more than anything picked them both up for $2000  I think I
got a deal just don't know, got both motors and one trans he sold one
plus he sold the scoop off the parts car, but all in all the gren one
is in real good shape.
well you have 2 good motors epsecially the heads those are 52 cc hig comp "319"casting heads and a good port job and some aftermarket valves and they will outdo most big 3 heads.what are you plrans for the SC/Hornet?dragrace?ect.?
Bart