Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Solonoid question.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Solonoid question.

In a message dated 8/25/03 8:38:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

Hey All.
Everytime I try to start my car, the solonoid on the fwenderwell
just clicks! I bought a new one, all the wires are tight and even
though the battery is kinda so so, I have a big ole booster hooked
to it and it seems to have lots of juice, but just kinda drags n
clicks when I hit the key. Any ideas? Rod

thats it the batt may be ready to take a shit on ya also since your runninga "chiivy"you may be cooking the starter with the header right next to it thats an infamous prob with chevys with headers you bbq the starter.do you have a shield on it?
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Mod."BaadAssGremlins"