Joshs 304 gremlins pics

Josh,your free to let us all know here on the group that you posted your pics i'm sure we woulda  all checked em out and btw with a lil work you'll have that Grem lookin awesome in no time  soeveryone please feel free to post pics  or files or put in some linksthis is our group notice theirs no I in it i'm the moderator yes but it beone lonely place with out you guys
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"