Re: Pics are on finally!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"
<hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey All.
> Got a few pics of the Gremlin on here finally. The carpet isnt
> covering the rear tin work yet and its not painted, but it will
give
> you an idea of what she'll look like. Comments wether good opr bad
> is appreciated. Thanks, Rod

Rod

I like the Gremlin......nothing wrong with the side pipes either. I
have considered the same for mine but I wish I could still find a set
of the Thrush aluminum side pipes from the seventies.

My Gremlin had a six-point roll cage when I first got her but I cut
it out because I knew I would have trouble climbing in and out after
I chopped the top. I have been thinking about putting it back in as a
four-point though.

What size tires you have in the back? Did you have to open up the
rear wheel well openings? I went with the 29 X 18.5 X 15. I wanted to
keep the stock openings so I could install factory moldings later.
Even better though, I would like to install flares/spoiler from a
1977 AMX/Hornet. I have the flares but haven't been able to find the
front spoiler.

What did you do about a fuel tank? I am needing to have one made. Are
you able to use the factory filler tube?

Keep up the good work and keep us informed.

Rick