Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Setback....

In a message dated 6/9/03 6:01:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Plumpy72@xxxx writes:

Had a what I would call a setback on Sunday with my Gremlin. I spent
Saturday fabricating and installing brackets to install the panhard
bar. Once it was all in, I took measurments to make sure everythig
was centered. Everything looked great. Sunday morning, I put the rear
tires/wheels back on and set the Gremlin on the floor so I could take
her for another test drive.

Everything thing was good till I pulled back into the driveway and
parked her. While the motor was running I decided to check for leaks
under the car. (I had found a few drops of oil on the oil filter the
last time I ran the motor) As I layed on the concrete, I saw
transmission fluid pouring out of the inspection cover. Guess it will
be a while before I can drive her again.......

Oh No,that sucks so you think  the seal went?at least it went at your house and not 60 miles away.I hope you can fix it keep us posted
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator(BaadAssGremlins)