401 info

Thanks for the info Bart. I will take you up on the cam. Let me know where to send the money. Do you have any phone numbers forthe parts you mentioned, or are they in a catalogue? I am running a 727 trans. A guy who builds race transmissions is going to go thru it and beef it up and make it slam. Got to get 2nd gear rubber it is a must. How do pics get poster on this group? I have not found a rear end yet still looking. Gas mileage is not a problem. The end result is the only thing that matters, street pounding madness. I welcome any other comments. Thanks   Mark