Hello

Well Bart looks like the group is starting to take shape. I am having
my 401 block machined in about a week. Can you give me any info on
things to do or not to do? Special mods or tips you have run across.
I would like to end up with about 500 HP. Cam ideas? Pistons? Carb? I
have a Edelbrock performer intake to put on it. I saw an article some
time back on drilling some extra holes in the valley area, any idea
how many or where? I will be putting the extra oil line in the
valley. I have to get one soon. Thanks Mark