[BaadAssGremlins] New Swap Meet Board

I have been experimenting with a swap meet page on my website. I do not know
much about HTML, that sounds like a noise I make after one too many Mescals.
 :drunk So I changed the Message Board on my website and have been
experimenting with a Swap Meet Page as the more exposure for someone looking
to buy, sell, trade, or wanted is never enough when it comes to AMC.

Part of this was due to someone here on the forum mentioning the AMX/Javelin
Parts Swap Page was shutting down in February, so maybe this will fill a
void, but it was a underutilized page on my website anyhows, and I get
pummeled daily with requests for stuff I either don't specialize in, nor
stock, and sometimes stock but with to give people a option, that is why I
have a huge vendors list on my site too.

Not taking away anything from this site, as if anyone here has noticed, most
of my posts are forwards in the 'wanted' section. And has been for awhile.
And thanks to those whose posts I have forwarded who have joined the forum
too!  ;)

So without much adoo, my Swap Meet Page is up, it will change some more when
I figure out what exactly HTML is, sure is a lot of gibberish though. So if
you post something, don't worry about the HTML stuff, I edit the ads.

At this time, you can simply post away, no passwords or anything like that.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyMessageBoard.htm

That may change as I learn more, and may have the posts sent to me, then
post them myself, I really do not know yet what the final configuration will
be. This is the post board itself right now where your ads will appear:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyswapmeet.htm

So in the meantime, if you have anything you wish to buy, sell, trade, swap,
or want, you might want to post it as I get a lot of heavy AMC traffic, and
the more exposure the better. Thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825