[BaadAssGremlins] Green Hornet - Good Drama

Message: 8
   Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:12:58 -0800 (PST)
   From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Green Hornet & Kato

John,
Both you and Eddie are correct as to who played the Green
Hornet. Brett
Reid was the one that is back on one of my cable channels that
is showing
reruns.
                                   Hal

==========================

True !  Just saw about 45sec. of it this morning -
pure schmaltzy! but the Cars Ruled !

Looked like a Blacked out Dodge - everything blacked
- lights - chrome etc. - nice effect !........ but the
actors / acting ~~ pure tape worm......................

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry