[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Out Of The House Today

[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Out Of The House Today

I hope everyone else faired as well as I did in the latest storm. I made
it home wednesday afternoon from the VA hospital appointment while it
was still raining before the ice and snow set in. Yesterday morning the
roads were bad but it was just ice with only 2 inches of snow. My wife
stayed home from work. I had big plans on getting rolling on my hatch
upholstery panel but found out the trip to the VA hospital had taken a
lot out of me and I didn't have the strength. Besides I really didn't
want to hear my wife complain about me using the dinning room table for
a work bench. She know's I do but if she doesn't see me do it I don't
hear it because when I am finished it is as clean as if I didn't use it.
Today the ice and snow on the roads should be cleared up by noon so I
can get out of the house. Hopefully the rest of the upholstery button's
I ordered for the interior will be in
and I can pick them up. The weather is going to warm up after tomorrow
for the next week and it should be in the 50's by mid week. I still
can't wait for spring.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'