[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rude People???

First!
Sorry that some fools ruin the enjoyable hobby of others for ya.
Next.
Never meet, take tons of pics, hang out all day waitin or prepackage
anything for sale without a small deposit down.
Your odds are far better if you already have a few greenbacks from
them that they will show.
Get a cheap, 30 dollar digi cam and send a few pics for nearly
nothing. If there realy interested, then have em send you the cost
of film, your time and developing to take a ton of specific pics for
em. If they really want what your selling, theyll bend over
backwards for a deal.
Post on here. You wont get screwed . Bart will have them for lunch
if someone here rips ya off. Goodluck, Rod

(http://ep.com/js/nav/c0/23.html)   or
> here   _AMX-perience AMC Classifieds -  Main Index_
> (http://www.amx-perience.com/classifieds/)  Also pics would better
help you in selling your items.
> Bart

'Thanks & Giving.'