Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Lu

Hi thanks for the heads up Lu. I am not sure why my email bounced, nor am I
sure whether this will go thru to Bart's file. I had some trouble with my
regular phone line today and Sprint is coming over tomorrow to check it out
as line is dead. But it is my regular phone which is dead, my computer line
is fine and even changed over the phone to that to call out tonight.

AMC content. I had a new muffler put on my 88 Eagle yesterday, and they
forgot to call me, so car sat at the shop about 2 1/2 miles away. I called
them at Mike's Muffler Shop today and he said the car was ready, so I dorver
over in the ambassador SST wagon and paid for it, got the key and said I
would return later to drive it home. So tonight I walked up there, and one
of the muffler goons had left my rear hatch barely open....but enough that
the courtesy light was on, and drained the battery. So I walked home, 5
miles round trip and was pissed, but got to look at a lot of neat Christmas
lights. I drove up there in the Ambo and jumped it, no problem, cranked
right up.  Revved it, and drove back home in the Ambo. I will have to go
back up there tomorrow morning and jump it however, as that battery was
really low, but once back here, I'll put a full charge on it. So I didn't
get to go buy any damned firecrackers tonight.

As for the license plates in the auction, I blacked out some, but purposely
left the red 72 AMX with the Alaske plate clearly showing. Why? Because if
you have read the thread on the forum about this auction, some were trying
to play Sherlock Holmes and find out where the cars are. And I can't give
out location until this is all a go. So I figured some of those goofballs
might drive up to Alaska to find the stash. Kind of a big state up there I
hear, heehee. Good night and Happy New Year to everyone if I don't get back
on here in the next day or so.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825