Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis Baby

Thanks Doc,
 The guy said he would store it for the winter and let me make payments over this winter. Looks like I can weld in a few patch pannels and have a daily driver ! 1500 bucks total is a deal
Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Nice find on the AMX Davis.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used