Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rims for 78 Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rims for 78 Gremlin

pax,
Do you reallynwant new rims or would used suffice? Where are you located? I have  many sources locally for rims depending on which ones you want. Ford and Chrysler fit so long as the spacing is correct.
 Hal

paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

howdy!  i finally got a gremlin.  *tossing confetti*  can someone help
me out with information about rim sizes?  the tires are 195/75 R 14
and the rims are in a 5 bolt pattern, but i need to buy new rims (my
front ones are bent a bit so the tires leak).  how do i find new ones?
what information do i need so that i'm sure to purchase ones that
will fit?  help!

pax

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor