[BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME SHOW!!! I Was Disappointed, We Got No Respect

[BaadAssGremlins] AWESOME SHOW!!! I Was Disappointed, We Got No Respect

I have been watching this show for a while now and to me first of all I
didn't figure by the name that it would be nothing but a JOKE show whose
sole deliberate purpose was to poke fun at the cars we love. The history
of AMC was pretty accurate except I don't think I heard anything
mentioned about Renault. I have seen them use 70's Trans Am's,
Ranchero's/Elcamino's and 240 Z's in the past. They had engine swaps,
cams, heads, tranny's, floor shifters and rears thrown at them. What did
we get, Nitrous, a 4 bbl carb and manifold and a set of headers and a
hotter coil and a tac and some gauges and a lot of disrespect. My stock
65 440 Rambler American 195.6 six cyl with a 1 bbl with a twin stick
tranny ran 18 seconds in the quarter mile back in 65. The 4 bbl
carb/manifold and headers was a nice start. A cam along with some
electronic ignition along with an Acell super coil would have helped the
engine breath better and help fire the nitrous better. A B&M Trans Pack
to make the tranny shift better and a floor shifter would have been a
big improvement. My orange car is a factory column shift and the yellow
car was a factory floor shift now converted to a Hurst V-Matic 2 so I
know the difference from personal experience.
With the few mods they did I would have expected a little better times
than they posted. I would go so far as to say my orange Hornet in drive
and just flooring it would have run as good as the times these 4 clowns
ran. I just wonder what will happen to those 2 poor cars in the hands of
these morons. I thought this show was a joke and didn't care for the
snide remarks made by these clowns although one of them did say he had
found some respect for the Gremlin, to bad he was on the losing team.
Just my 2 cents.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used