RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Operation: Stinger's Ride - UPDATE!

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Operation: Stinger's Ride - UPDATE!

I have an under package tray  pod from a 70's? non A/C Gremlin/Hornet
with the vacuum gauge. The gauges come out of the pod together like ones
from the inst. panel. I am going to make a new face plate and use
Autometer gauges in the factory pod for the orange car. If you want the
face plate with all the gauges minus the pod contact me off list and
maybe we can discuss a trade. I have no idea if the gauges work but the
wiring harness including inst. lights is not butchered and intact.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Doc,

Almost but not quite. The seller of the hood was happy
to haul it 15 minutes to meet the car, but a quick call
to the car seller found the car was WAY overloaded with
spare parts boxes already. So I had to skip it.

However, I've got a 4-gauge, below-dash pod coming now!
Now, it's from a later 70s AMC, which present a minor
annoyance. My 73 dash has a combo fuel/temp gauge on
the left side. This pod contains a clock, amps, oil and
oopsie... TEMP again. I know 78+ cars replace the temp
unit on the pod with vacuum. Anyone got just the vacuum
gauge from a 1978-88 AMC console/pod package?

John