Re: [AMC-list] Last day and then it's gone

Re: [AMC-list] Last day and then it's gone

Thanks guys for the list....I have not been on it for a while but really enjoyed it back in the day...

sorry to see it go but perhaps it is time....R.I.P....again thanks Tom and Frank...

Jim Shadwick...IDRAMBLER....Nampa Idaho...