Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 117, Issue 10

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 117, Issue 10

 It was a good run, I think I was a member of the list for probably 15 years.

Thanks to the admins and moderators for a great experience with this list.
I am sad to see it end, but understand fully why it's time.
Farewell everyone and Happy New Year !
Armand