[AMC-list] Hens teeth... Re: Chevy I6 ... Re: Does anyone sell a 258 dis

[AMC-list] Hens teeth... Re: Chevy I6 ... Re: Does anyone sell a 258 distributor rebuild kit?

I have searched all over the internet and asked in several Chebby groups...  I can't even find a Chevy distributor rebuild kit.

The closest I came was Summit sells new centripetal weights and springs.  I can't find the bearing or seals.

Any ideas?