[AMC-list] Passing of John Elle

I have known John for more than 20 years. I had driven my 70 Donahue Javelin
to work and John was in the area fixing a copier (his previous profession).
John left a note on my car to call him, So I did. He got me started in a
local AMC club here in Phoenix, Az. As mentioned by others, John was always
willing to help and his knowledge was undeniable. Said day indeed, cheers to
you my friend (on National drink a beer day).

Jim Jensen