[AMC-list] amc eagie restormod on ebay

This Eagle was 'restomodded'; by one of the automotive reality shows. I like it, just don't get it. In the early 1980s there was a company in Milwaukee taking AMC Eagles & removing the front transaxle, and anything 4WD, and dropping in AMC 360 4 barrel, 727 transmissions in them. About 12-25 of them made. I do not remember the company though, but about 10 years ago, one popped up for sale in Old Cars Weekly for $3K and I had great, lengthy chat with owner & seller about it.That would be one Grocery Getting Eagle with a 360/AT. So this Eagle has a Ford engine. I LOVE AMC customs and have 2 myself. Still. I don't get it on this car which is now on ebay. Why spend whole episode & time, effort to do that? It has been for sale for over 2 years.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142931752128

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com