[AMC-list] AMD dealership sign, NOS 77 AMX Bee, more

[AMC-list] AMD dealership sign, NOS 77 AMX Bee, more

Some ebay things ending July 2nd, : AMC Dealership Tough Americans sign; dealer new Gremlin foldout.. I wonder if George Predaris still around? NOS Hornet "BEE" AM Dealer Sales envelope in VA, I have never heard of! Set 24K gold plated Hot Wheels SET, original AMX Javelin many car poster, also have LOTS of sports bar posters, super Bowl items, click here to view them all thanks for looking
http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddiestakes/m.html

Eddie Stakes