[AMC-list] Still Alive and Well!

As Johnny Winter used to sing!
I’m actually going to be doing some more serious AMC work this year.  Now that I finally have some garage space, the time has come to start seriously going at my ’69 AMX.  A few things need to happen first, but the goal is to have the beast taken apart, and ready for the unibody restoration over next winter.  My step son, and a few of his buddies, want to kick in and help, so the time is right!

Cheers, DaveC
AMC-list mailing list