[AMC-list] How many are still on this list?

[AMC-list] How many are still on this list?

Hi all,
This list used to be quite active and I remember getting a lot of helpful answers and good advice here.
For the last several years it's been mostly inactive.

Just curious, who is managing this list now and how many of us are still on it.
Thanks,
Armand
list member since sometime in the early 2000s.