[AMC-list] rare amc dealership posters on ebay

[AMC-list] rare amc dealership posters on ebay

Hey everyone, have a 60s, 70s, 80s AMC Dealership posters on ebay, most you know tossed after that sale or year, few survive. The Peter Max AMX is a pink off one from Art Department, it is #4 of 5, I am keeping #5 for my own collection, the 70s one unstamped (no price!) good "man cave" stuff. Unsure when Hornet Rat Fink decade! Also have LOTS of hurricane Harvey photos, some lots have 3, 4 or 5, some have 8 photos, CHEAP. Might see other stuff could use or want, thanks for looking! Main Link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddiestakes/m.html

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com