Re: [AMC-list] Wiper motor

" From: "Stu Fitchett" <amckiwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I installed an electric motor from a 65 Classic into my 64 Classic
"
" Memory is a little fuzzy as it was more than 30 years ago but I believe it
" just bolted straight in.
" Then the auto electrician swapped the dash switch and got it all working.
"
" Probably be pretty hard to find to find one of those now assuming it fits an
" American.

there was a factory electric setup for the '64-9 american; it needed
the linkage along with the motor.

the original poster had a '63 though.