[AMC-list] Planet Houston AMX Hurricane Harvey Go Fund Me account

[AMC-list] Planet Houston AMX Hurricane Harvey Go Fund Me account

We took beating in Houston with Harvey, thanks in advance should you donate, and also look thru all my ebay stuff here, http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddiestakes/m.html maybe buy something if nothing else, please donate to Catholic Charities, Salvation Army or Red Cross as the destruction of Harvey will be ongoing here in Houston for a long time. . And continued prayers are also accepted. This is a gofundme account I have set up for my family, will leave up thru December. Please spread the word
https://www.gofundme.com/planet-houston-amx-hurricane-harvey

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com