Re: [AMC-list] Adam West aka Batman passes away

Re: [AMC-list] Adam West aka Batman passes away

Thanks Eddie for the info.  Enjoy your website.  Kep on keeping on..AMC.

-------- Original message --------From: Eddie Stakes <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 6/10/17  3:05 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [AMC-list] Adam West aka Batman passes away
Well, joining Roger Moore in heaven who died recently is now Adam West, who
was 88 and better known as Batman from the 1960s tv series. He passed away
June 9th, 2017 sadly. It was not Joker, or King Tut, or even annoying Robin
who did him in. Just age I guess.

Some of you will remember in the Batman episode with King Tut, Angela
Dorian, the Playboy model who won the Playboy Pink AMX, starred in that
episode, I believe another. So AMC related!

Thanks for the Bat memories.

I have a file dedicated to Angela Dorian aka Victoria Vetri on my site &
American Motors involvement with Playboy, called MISSION AMX, lots of stuff
in it you might have never seen

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days

AMC-list mailing list