[AMC-list] amc amx grille mesh, factory ac evaporator unit more

[AMC-list] amc amx grille mesh, factory ac evaporator unit more

A few things on ebay ending Monday April 24th: 71-74 AMX grille mesh DIY; factory AC evap unit; 2 barrel carb core just pulled from my 72 Ambassador, lots of stuff go look this is main link http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddiestakes/m.html

and thanks for looking!
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com