[AMC-list] late model amc parts wanted flywheel, trans, gauges tachomete

[AMC-list] late model amc parts wanted flywheel, trans, gauges tachometer

Mike is looking for a few items below some of ya'll might be able to help, thanks in advance to all who might reply.

I need a manual trans flywheel for 232 / 258 6 cyl

I need a 6 cyl 4 speed bellhousing for 79-83 cars (with fork, of course)

I want an instrument cluster from 78 up with the factory tach. Prefer from a 6 cyl. I don't think I can figure out how to adjust calibration if from a 4 cyl

I want an AMC 5 speed transmission from 82-83 cars.  Prefer 6 cyl ratios.

Thanks in advance for your help. Mike Oujiri 715-859-6295 mikouj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com