[AMC-list] amc pacer 406cid/430hp wagon on auction block kissimmee jan 6

[AMC-list] amc pacer 406cid/430hp wagon on auction block kissimmee jan 6-15 2017

Some AMC cars going across auction block soon in Kissimmee, FL January 6th thru 15th, here some I picked out for ya'll, click on links to view them.
AMC Pacer wagon with built 406cid/430hp
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-273193/1978-amc-pacer/
neat to see they kept it AMC powered!

You also have Florida Gator Gremlin
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-267290/1975-amc-gremlin/

Sunday has a nice looking red 77 Hornet AMX
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-267887/1977-amc-amx-hornet/

and a 68 Javelin, 360V8, 5 speed
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-268065/1968-amc-javelin/

Wednesday has a really nice red/red 70 AMX, 360V8, four speed
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-268635/1970-amc-amx/

Friday has this really sweet 73 Javelin 401, 4speed
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-269294/1973-amc-javelin-sst/

this is main link, lots of diecast lots, parts lots, and a huge number of factory sponsored and raced drag cars, all brand x but many of you greybeards might remember some of them~
https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2017/lots/featured/

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com