From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2016 5:17 pm
Subject: [AMC-list] american motors christmas gifts

Hey kids, if anyone looking for last minute AMC related Christmas gifts:
FREE SHIPPING in USA USPS first class Monday morning 12-19-16 on tshirts,
all posters, amc & jeep dealership flags. I do paypal also. Email me at
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Questions? Ask. Thanks for great AMC year.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/american_motors-christmas-gifts.htm

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days