www.planethoustonamx.com

From: John Lau mjdreamachines@xxxxxxxxx

Hello!

We have in our possession a totally stock 1957 Rambler Rebel. The body is pretty much shot, but there are plenty of parts that are in good to excellent condition. Some of them include: rear window and side window glass (excellent), chrome window trim pieces (excellent), horn center cap (good), side stripping (fair to good). The prize item is a numbers-matching and complete 327 (including intake and exhaust manifolds, block, carb, air cleaner and more. It is a Rebel engine documented by the correct "RR" stampings on the intake manifold and the crossover. We purchased the car to restore the engine and put it in another vehicle, but we have since decided against doing that. Before we changed our minds, we restored the crankshaft, distributor and the alternator which now look like new.

If you have any interest, would like pictures or have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Thanks,

John Lau
(919) 428-0426