[AMC-list] For Sale 78 AMC Concord Touring Wagon

[AMC-list] For Sale 78 AMC Concord Touring Wagon

Not mine rare 1978 AMC Concord Touring Wagon, similar to Gucci Hornets from early 1970s. Produced only one year, 1978. I do not know how many were made, nor if there is production figure on how many made.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4104094727.html

"78 AMC Concord, wagon Runs and drives Great!! Clean Body, Clean original interior, complete, with trim and emblems! Great Classic AMC! Drive it home or can deliver! $1300. 856 558 1762 "
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com