[AMC-list] "BJ Builds an AMC" book still available!

[AMC-list] "BJ Builds an AMC" book still available!

This is arguably the BEST reference for building a stock to mid-power AMC V-8 out there! Brian Johnson wrote the book and sold many copies starting sometime in 2008. He stopped printing hard copies because it really needs to be in color and printing cost drove the price up. The book is still available as a PDF file though! Print from your own printer. Just print the pages you need for reference and read the rest on screen or print the whole book! This is a MUST HAVE reference for anyone new to AMC engines, and a great reference even for those who are familiar with them -- I have one myself.

To order Paypal BJ $10 and include what email address to send to. Paypal payment to brismikki@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian's e-mail is bjsane@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions (he can be reached at the Paypal e-mail above as well).

--
Frank Swygert