[AMC-list] 35th. AMC NATS SPONSORS

We have several more sponsors of the 35th. AMC NATIONALS and they are Brett
 Sweeting of Sweeting Tools -  (4) $150 sets of Mac Tools 8-PC SAE
Reversible Ratcheting Wrench Kits and Jennifer Tessmann - Picnic supplies
including paper plates, plastic ware, napkins & containers for food plus  bags for
prizes and AMC Coloring Books. Thanks you Brett &  Jennifer and all that have
donated so far. If you can become a sponsor or obtain  one, let me know.
Thanks!!